Thursday, September 13, 2012

stress sucks....


Its been a long, strressful few days.. Getting ready for Northshore Marathon, getting the last training in, work, house work, among normal life has worn me out.    I felt great training last week, this week, not so much.   My body didn’t have the pop it normally has, legs were sluggish, slow moving, and I felt drained(hope its not like that on Saturday, say around 930!)  I know we have gotten some good miles in the past few weeks, the part of Precision that races outside is looking very strong right now, especially with A2A coming up.   

Im really looking forward to racing Duluth, we have the Marathon team all together, so I think its gonna be fun!   Duluth is always fun though, 2 years ago, I finished with a group of skaters and Ty Fidler was in that group (he has joined up with Pinnacle), and earlier this year, Pinnacle’s Bill Numrick and Steffen Howard were awesome to race with at Road rash. 

I think some of why I felt so bad the past few days, was because we had a family trip to Six flags, first time Jimmy has ever gone, and of course Chase also.  It was a great day riding all the rides with the wife and family, and Jonathan, Mom, Dan and Dustin H went with us also, so it was exciting.    The only thing to drink there is soda, unless you want to pay $3.50 for a bottle of water, so I drank more soda that day than I have in 2 years! LOL    That day totally wore us out and J was a tired little boy at school the first few days this week.    School is great for him, hes enjoying it, and learning alot, and I think making some friends too.   Chase,  this kid is growing up so fast.. “talking” a lot more, in baby talk of course, and crawling so fast, he is everywhere!    He is pulling himself up on everything, checking it out, then on to the next thing he can get into.   The bigger the boys get, and more activities they are getting into, themore I know I gotta get my shop out of the house..  They need a playroom, and the only place is the basement, where my shop is now.  I also kinda want to build a theater downstairs too (lol). 

Ill write more after I get done with this weekend… I pray the race goes safe and well for me and all the racers, Take care and God bless!

No comments: