Monday, September 10, 2012

chewing up wheels...

There are a few sounds you hear when skating outside on roads..   you hear wind, nature, other skaters, and one of the best in my opinion... the grinding sound of your wheels chewing up pavement... its a sound like no other!    you know you are putting power down when you hear that sound, the woosh, woosh, woosh, its great!    

So,... this year has seemed pretty good so far, overall winner in the Americas cup in SR division, 2 overall wins out of the 3 stops of Americas cup. Two out of 3 races won at Indoor nats, along with a record in the 2000m.  Did a few Marathons that were great, with one more coming in a few days..   I ccnat help but think this is some of the best shape I have been in in a a few years.   Im nowhere near where I want to be, but I feel pretty good. 

I have a new training tool coming in the next few days..  Not so much for me, but I hope its going to help the skaters that I train with alot...  Ill make sure to post pix when it comes in. 

Everyone have a great one. talk again soon..

No comments: