Thursday, January 29, 2009

You never know who...

I got a call today from someone that i have spoken about in the past on here, and it took me by total surprise! I write on here just in case someone reads it, if they do, they do, if not.. well, then i get it off of my chest. I guess you really never know who is reading this stuff, and what it means to different people.

That call really made me feel good, and that at least one person likes what i write! LOL

Another thing that has been on my mind in the past few days is the amount of time spent with your family. Since Kelli is going to school at night, i get to get up earlier(blah) but stop work earlier also. I get to spend every night with my son J, for 3-4 hours just him and me. I always spent time with him before, but now its one-on-one, and i could not be happier! Last night we watched CARS together, for the 7th day in a row, but last night, he sat right next to me the whole time with my arm around him. NOTHING in this world has the same feeling, him being born, my marriage, winning nationals, skating, work, designing new products, it all feels/felt great and i will never forget any of it, but having your child cuddle up next to you is like nothing in the world. 3, 4 years ago, i never would have pictured myself where I am now, especially with a girl that i had not even met yet! God places crazy things in your lap, and you have to deal with them the best way you know how, and I hope that i will continue to do what he wants me to do.

Well, i gotta go get some more work done before Kelli leaves, talk soon!

No comments: