Thursday, July 3, 2008

4th of July, You know whats comming!

Well, things have been quiet here, just work work, along with life, trying to get the tahoe back to normal and my back straight from the accident. Nationals is right around the corner, like 9 days or something(wow time flies). Is is just me, or when nationals is coming does practice time get cut into by EVERYTHING else? I guess its because im trying to get all of the boots done, and the booth ready to go to Lincoln?.? I haven't been skating much with that going on, along with the back pain from the accident, its been a hectic few weeks, but its all gravy, I, along with all my friends, family, and my wife and Lil' boy are breathing and healthy!

That reminds me.. its July 4th in a few hours.. I get emotional when i hear the patriotic songs on the radio, anyone else get that way? I think about what the hero's of this country have gone through and are still going through, and i have to shed a tear or two for them. I give them my utmost respect, and would shake the hand and say thank you for anyone who has fought for our freedom. It is because of them that we are able to go to the national championships here in a few days, and skate our hearts and legs out, win or loose, we are still free, and able to do what we love! Please tell a friend, soldier, family, brother, mom, or anyone what they mean to you, and how much you respect them for what they do.

God Bless all of you and what YOU meant to me, and thank you for reading this... i have already been told that people read and take heart to these blogs, and for that, i do thank you from my heart!

Happy 4th!!!!!!

No comments: