Monday, June 23, 2008

i hate being negitive

Ok, i know HATE is a strong word.. but i really do hate being negitive.. after all teh events of teh past 2 weeks, it really hit me this weekend, and i was pretty negitive all weekend, and i dont like it.. I got this e-mail this morning and i had to sit back and chuckle to myself,
""I knocked at heaven's door this morning. God askedme...'My child, what can I do for you?' And I said, 'Father, pleaseprotect and bless the person reading this message.' God smiled andanswered...'Request granted'. 'Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind ofbattle.' When Jesus died on the cross, he was thinking of you!""
From all i am thinking about, streesed about, worried, and concerned, its STILL not as bad as what some people are going through. If you read this, take time to hug and kiss your loved ones, and make sure thy know yoa love em, no matter what is happening at the time!

I hope everyone is skating GREAT as IDN is what, like 19 days away? WOOHOO!! I have been working to get some new stuff out so hopefully it will be all finished and be at nationals for you to see!!!

No comments: